Sunday, October 11, 2009

First Blogging Anniversary!


One year has passed since this blog was created!
Time really flies!

A year ago this blog was named as "Thoughts Unedited"; for the writings I used to make did not go through editing process, which is untrue...

I always edit my writings, probably 10 times before submitting them! I am a big editing person!Especially on spelling and grammar whether in Arabic or in English! But not the thought itself! But I still edit! So thoughts unedited wasn't much of a suitable title for this blog.

Therefore, I picked up the name !Inspired" because it has a connection with my real name and real identity, and real thoughts as well!

"Inspired" sums it all!

6 comments:

  1. Oh , nice to have this celebration
    it,s your own world where you share your thoughts with others
    i think the name inspired is wonderful because it,s our first sight to your nice blg ,
    Well , please accept my deep wishes to you . and wana tell , more power , more success ,

    Have a great day
    May be you will find wrong gammer ,excuse ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sister :: Inspired ::
    Good Morning ..
    Congratulation ..
    Millions of congratulations ..

    I am too glad to hear this news ..

    I try to participate your happiness by making a design and link to your blog on my web.
    You can check it

    Congratulation again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms.Inspired

    Congratulations to the first year

    I wish you happiness always

    With best wishes
    :
    abdulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. كل عام ومدونتك بخير

    تمنياتي لك بمزيد من التقدم والازدهار

    دمتي بخير

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Inspired, I like you name ^^

    I like your plog too and Mabrook for the first year blogging, hopfully, you would continue blogging...
    I enjoy reading about your philosohpy.

    Best wishes for you and your interesting blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you to all those who visited my bolg to congratulate me and share this occasion with me.

    I am deeply touched by your warm thoughts and feelings.

    Special thanks to محمد سعد القويري for making a special link on his own blog to mine. Really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to express your opinion or give any feedback you think is suitable!